Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hectic day

This day has been really crazy for me. It started when I realized some issues on the forums have escalated(wont go into it. most of you know anyway). Then I had to work this morning(I usually work nights), as the boss somhow missed a Lot last night.. didn't get to sleep untill noon.

When I finally got up, I noticed that my package from amazon, A 500 gb Western Digital 500 gb Scorpio Blue 2.5 inch SATA HDD(to upgrade my ps3) and a strategy guide for Folklore, had come a day early.

At this point I took out the old HDD and started to unscrew it from the frame that holds it in place, but they were tight and I striped 3 of the screws... gaaah!!

I have the 500 gb in my ps3 now but without the frame, that will have to do until tomorrow.

One good thing did happen: A friend let me have a couple games for free.

No comments: