Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting Ticked off waiting for Cross Edge

Okay I have been waiting several months now For the Rosenqueen Website to have the Cross Edge Pre-Order available. Supposed to be coming out in two weeks and nothing, nada, zip, zero. I want to wait and see if they have any nice extras, but the wait is killing me!!

While Waiting I have been Playing a Ps3 game I rented called Little Big Planet. This game has a old Platformer(like Super Mario Brothers or Sonic the Hedgehog) feel to it, but with with active multiplayer(at the same time) and online play.
The Coolest feature though is the level creator and community levels. If you are online you can play levels that other players have made or make your own level and publish it in the online community.

Still playing Teirkreis. By the Walktrough I'm using, I am just starting chapter five.

Hopefuly by my next message I will have Cross Edge Pre-Ordered one way or the other.

No comments: