Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel Announced and Has Sealed My Opinion On Buying Imports New

5 days ago NIS America officially announced Ar tonelico 3 for localization as Ar tonelico Qooga: Knell of Ar Ciel. This is great news imo, but has led me to a somwhat akward conclusion. For the past 3 years I've been importing select games new(Agarest War, X-Edge, Atelier Rorona, WKC, And Ar tonelico 3), and all of these have been localized(or have been announced for one)... coincidence? maybe, but i decided to do a litmus test of sorts with two game I hoped would get a localization: Tale of Vesperia PS3 and Ar tonelico 3.

I bought AT3, while I held off on ToV. Guss what? AT3 is announced, while I have lost hope on Vesperia. Yeah I know Namdai's ficke, but this is just one example.

Guess I'm cursed(or blessed depending on how you see it) with my new import collection being localized.

No comments: