Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PS3 Slim and $100 price drop

Earlier today In Colonge, Germany at the location of Gamescom Tomorrow Sony Had there own Eary Press Release, where Kaz Hirai  himself came out officially announced the PS3 Slim, and it will be available in all regions by mid September for $299.




On top of that it was announced that the current models price have been dropped to match The Slim's

Now is a good time to get a ps3, whether you wait for the Slim or get the reduced priced current model.

2 comments:

Naraku Tenma said...

It figures that the PS3 finally gets a price drop mere weeks after I buy mine. Gao. ;_;
The slim looks...decent. I don't know but I may grow to like it. It sucks that it won't have BC at the start but I never really cared about the PS3 having BC in the first place since I still use my PS2 and love it anyway.

Dragonkingtatsu said...

Has it been over 30 day? If not you should be able to go to the store you bought it an get refunded the difference.